Location : United States (Remote)
Position: Technical Support
Full-Time or Part Time
Hostcopper is seeking dedicated and motivated employees looking for a career in customer service / technical support and are looking to work with one of the world's leading web hosts and provide exceptional customer service on a consistent basis.
1. Front line support via live chat and telephones.
2. Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
3. Provide technical support for level one escalation issues via helpdesk.
4. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
* Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
* Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
* Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
* Knowledge of FTP, DNS, cPanel and WHM preferred.
* Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management.
* Experience with documenting procedures.
* Ability to troubleshoot basic web hosting and technical procedures as needed.